• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    A day off, clear as a bell, perfect temperature, a brand-new PPK cleaned, lubed and ready to go, and I had to spend the day cutting grass. Now watch it pour down rain all day tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday! :tantrum:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    i was right there with ya. kind of.
    i worked outside all day today... got the exhaust on my truck all fixed up again, mowed the grass that i could without sinking in the mud... the bummer is no shooting for me this weekend by the looks of it all :(

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    i love a big open yard! i have 2 acres and to me that is not enough! if i had it my way, id have around 10 acres of a grassy yard (maybe with a little stream/creek running thru it) and another 10 acres or more of woods, with a 2-3 acre pond somewhere.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    i love a big open yard! i have 2 acres and to me that is not enough! if i had it my way, id have around 10 acres of a grassy yard (maybe with a little stream/creek running thru it) and another 10 acres or more of woods, with a 2-3 acre pond somewhere.

If that was me, there would be a good fence and a bunch of calves in my future! :D

Top Bottom