• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PINski1015

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Cyberspace
    Sig P250 in .40, goin to the range to test it out wednesday. Fit and finish is awesome and it has the best DA pull I've experienced so far.

We fired a few shots this evening and it's pretty sweet.

003-7.jpg

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Heard nothing but great things about SIG but never had the privilege of shooting one. Is this specific model a polymer-framed pistol? Seems like SIG's focus is steel stuff. Oh, is it single-stack? I think that'd be a nice weapon; polymer, single-stack SIG. Me gusta.

EXLINE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Hendricks Co.
    Heard nothing but great things about SIG but never had the privilege of shooting one. Is this specific model a polymer-framed pistol? Seems like SIG's focus is steel stuff. Oh, is it single-stack? I think that'd be a nice weapon; polymer, single-stack SIG. Me gusta.

Yes, this is polymer framed. This is one of the new Sigs but they also have the sig pro line (sp2022) that is also polymer that has been around for a decade or longer and is very affordable at $399 compared to the all steel Sig and is lighter. Alot of people say they even like it better and the trigger is just as good

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Okay, so you need to find someone with a DB9 or LC9 and compare the sized side by side. I am looking for a smaller 9mm and Aim said this one comes with a 12rd magazine. and it looks really small. Can't wait for the AAR

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I had one of these in 9mm. I loved the gun until I put a bunch of rounds through it. I found the trigger to be terrible, but, I also had one of the very early ones released.

PINski1015

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Cyberspace
    Put about 100 rounds through it and it functions great. I retract my statement about the trigger, Me and a friend while shooting it got a flinch going. This gun is good but man I hate DA now and the reset for it. Oh well I'm not trusting my life to it or will ever so it's up to my dad to like it or not and feel comfortable with it.

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I love the trigger on mine, i actually shoot better with it (ive had it for 2 weeks) better then i shoot my xd that ive had for a year. Great gun, great buy. I cant wait to get my x-change kits

Top Bottom