• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dfcrane

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Feb 25, 2011
    South West Indiana
    I have for sale 11 9 4 2 1 Daisy series 853 10-meter Competition Air Rifles. Actualy 6 are model 853 and 5 are model 853C. These rifles have Walther rifled barrels and peep sights. The MSRP on the rifles are over $500 each and they actually sell online for over $300 new. These rifles have seen alot of use and have scratches and finish coming of the stocks in different places. The actions and barrels are in pretty good shape, but they also have some scratches on them. These shoot .177 pellets. I do not know a whole lot about air rifles, but I have shot each one of these rifles and they all function fine. These would be great for a boy scout troop or maybe a ROTC class. I am asking $90 each for these rifles. I am only listing these for face to face sale right now in Washington, IN. If they do not sell in a couple weeks, I will open it up for shipping, but I really do not have the boxes and packing to ship these rifles. The rifles come as shown. I do not have the boxes. Below is a link with some of the specifications.

Avanti Daisy Avanti 853C. Air rifles - PyramydAir.com

Thanks for looking!
    DSC_4597.jpg

DSC_4596.jpg

Last edited:

dfcrane

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Feb 25, 2011
    South West Indiana
    7 rifles are sold. 4 Daisy air rifles are still available.

I also have a Walther Competition 10 meter air rifle. This rifle was around $2,500 new. It has some surface rust on the barrell, but is a really nice rifle. I will take $650 for it if interested.

DSC_4587.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom