• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Did he live here or something? Or is it just because he was an Indy driver? Or are they having these in other cities, too?

Dan did not have a residence here in Indy, and he lived near St. Petersburg, FL I believe. I believe the memorial service is here in Indianapolis because this is where all the ICS race teams are headquartered and where the ICS is headquartered...not to mention the crown jewel event, the Indy 500.

Having met Dan a few times over the years, he had a genuine passion for racing and he was a down to Earth guy who was easy to talk to. He'll be missed by not only race fans, family, and friends but also random strangers who he will no longer have the chance to meet.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Dan did not have a residence here in Indy, and he lived near St. Petersburg, FL I believe. I believe the memorial service is here in Indianapolis because this is where all the ICS race teams are headquartered and where the ICS is headquartered...not to mention the crown jewel event, the Indy 500.

Having met Dan a few times over the years, he had a genuine passion for racing and he was a down to Earth guy who was easy to talk to. He'll be missed by not only race fans, family, and friends but also random strangers who he will no longer have the chance to meet.

ICS :scratch:

zx6rman96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011

I believe he did live in Carmel, at one point when he was single.

Top Bottom