• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    For those interested I am hosting Darryl Bolke and Bryan Eastridge to do the Hardwired Tactical HITs class.
    This is an awesome curriculum for the armed citizen with 2 very experienced and phenomenal instructors!

Contact me for payment and info

IMG_4187.jpeg

Last edited:

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    A weekly bump. please pass this around to anyone that like quality training. We need some more spots to make this a go!

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Wish the dates were different...I'm going to be out of state. I imagine this is going to be a great class!
    I have built a good contact list and hope to try and host a few each year by different instructors.

If you follow John Hearne Lee Weems and Eric Gelhaus and their recent Cognative Conclave something is in the works for next year.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    I have built a good contact list and hope to try and host a few each year by different instructors.

If you follow John Hearne Lee Weems and Eric Gelhaus and their recent Cognative Conclave something is in the works for next year.
    I think Lee briefly mentioned something on his most recent podcast about that. That sounds like a great class as well...here's hoping the dates work out for that one next year. Work makes getting away pretty hard.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    I’ll be working down in Jasper that weekend, or else I’d absolutely be there. I’m a big fan of Darryl’s work, he’s a solid shooter!

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I think Lee briefly mentioned something on his most recent podcast about that. That sounds like a great class as well...here's hoping the dates work out for that one next year. Work makes getting away pretty hard.
    Yeah there are lots of moving parts and then scheduling a weekend where multiple instructors can be here. Praying everything comes together for us here in the Midwest!

Top Bottom