• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Just thought I'd let everybody know the 3rd Season of Deadliest Warrior begins tonight at 10pm on Spike. I don't get into the accuracy of testing and all of that jazz, I just enjoy watching them shoot, stab, blungen, and blow things up.

I quit paying for cable ... hopefully they put this season on their website soon as they play them on tv and dont take them down (before i can watch them all) like they did previous season :xmad:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    caught the last half of it. was surprised at the effectiveness of washington's sword, especially on horseback. didn't think the riflemen did a particularly good job of shooting, but those hits were awesome.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    caught the last half of it. was surprised at the effectiveness of washington's sword, especially on horseback. didn't think the riflemen did a particularly good job of shooting, but those hits were awesome.

I like the way they are doing the testing better than last 2 seasons. I knew it would be really close since the weapons are near identical. I also was suprised by the riflemen. they said they were 60 yards away so i was expecting the pennsylvania rifle to knock heads off first shot. then again ive never fired one. but it still showed how musket and rifle beats just musket. good start to the season i thought

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Forgot about until I saw this, managed to watch the last minute to see who won.

I'm surprised Washington won, I figured Napolean (even for being French) would have won. But, it's not like it's accurate, just cool to watch.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington

I'm surprised Washington won, I figured Napolean (even for being French) would have won. But, it's not like it's accurate, just cool to watch.

more accurate than one man army

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    I like watching this show. It's interesting to see all the different weponry and armor. The results of the "battles" may or may not be accurate, but its cool to see the damage they do to the pigs and balistic gels.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus

Napolean was French!

Top Bottom