• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I unfortunately have to buy a nonresident license these days. The one I bought last year shows it valid from 11/15/2015-11/30/2016. Is this a mistake made by the DNR? If not that would mean I get two gun seasons out of it. Has anyone else seen this on their license?

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I could be wrong but I think out of state tags are different.... They are a "True" year from date of purchase. I know this is how it works for out of state fishing license.
    I had not heard that and even if that is the case it should show that it expired 11/15 or the start of firearm season. As far as fishing goes, I disagree as I have purchased both KY and IN out of state fishing licenses within the last 3 years. Each one is good through the fishing year which is 4/01-3/31 for IN or 3/01-2/29 for KY.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    I had not heard that and even if that is the case it should show that it expired 11/15 or the start of firearm season. As far as fishing goes, I disagree as I have purchased both KY and IN out of state fishing licenses within the last 3 years. Each one is good through the fishing year which is 4/01-3/31 for IN or 3/01-2/29 for KY.

Weird...every out of state fishing license I have gotten including Canada was a true year from date of purchase.... But I get what you are saying about the funny date gap in your expiration dates.

Top Bottom