• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    What's corrupt about Fort Wayne's mayor? Henry did a lot of good for the town and even when he drove drunk he still got a DUI. That's about the only blemish on his legacy that I'm aware of and I've lived here my whole life. I was sad to hear he had passed away.

From what I was told by my LEO brothers/friends, he was pulled over more than once. I believe it was closer to 3 times. His families business always just happened to get the contracts for city projects. If I remember correctly his one brother got the bid for city garbage pick up and didnt even own a single truck. Cant remember the particulars on that one but needless to say it fell through after approved.

Is the ballfield downtown nice, yep, it sure is. But I tend to look at a few other things besides the ballpark and a few new sidewalks.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Piezak

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    And I'm not a finance guy. One of the beefs with her antics is she leased a $93,000 Tahoe with the city's money, and the total payments are just under $150,000. I'm not a finance guy buy I know we have some of those here. how crazy of an interest rate do you need to pay to end up at that total lease payout? Its gotta be over 25%, right?
    If this is anything like national politics; some of that money is going back into her campaign war chest.

Top Bottom