• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    A couple of buddies and I ordered Delaware machine lowers from R guns, going to pick them up today.
    Now I have to start saveing for an upper and LPK.

AJBB87

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Here
    I bought a DM lower last year. I bought one without the giant "DM" engraved in the side.

I just assembled it yesterday with a LWRC lpk, a Vltor stock, and a magpul MIAD grip. It looks pretty sweet, and was easy to do with the instructions from ARFCOM.

Hopefully I can get some pics up today.

Saving for the upper is gonna take me awhile. I'm pretty sure I'm going with an LWRC M6A2...

+1 for DM lowers!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I bought one without the giant "DM" engraved in the side.

Anyone know if there would be any issue with engraving your own "rollmark" in the place were DM would normally have their logo?

For example, what if you had your own custom logo or something similar engraved on this?
    DelawareMachineryStrippedLower.jpg

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Anyone know if there would be any issue with engraving your own "rollmark" in the place were DM would normally have their logo?

For example, what if you had your own custom logo or something similar engraved on this?
    DelawareMachineryStrippedLower.jpg

There were a couple companies that would engrave an american flag or the Gadsden flag in AR lowers for people. I can't say for sure but I am guessing that if it were not allowed then they wouldn't be able to sell them.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    There were a couple companies that would engrave an american flag or the Gadsden flag in AR lowers for people. I can't say for sure but I am guessing that if it were not allowed then they wouldn't be able to sell them.

Right, but those are normally done on the opposite side of the magwell, due to the fact that there is normally a logo on this side.

I'm curious if there is anything that would prohibit someone from putting something on this side, above the "Delaware Machinery" name.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I dont see why it would. About the only thing I can think of that would be "prohibited" would be with the serial number.

ETA-- it would need to be recoated because the engraving would be done before the coating normally

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Going in a bit to pick up my upper,LPK and maybe a stock. Only thing left to get will be the BCG and a charge handle..
    Cant wait should have pics in my album by morning!!!

Top Bottom