• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Here is another vivid example of the abdication of responsibility by the President and the Congress of the United States to defend the Constitution, the general welfare and the borders of this sovereign nation. These drug cartels are a "clear and present danger" to the sovereignty of this nation. I believe it is time for a US military action to destroy the power of these cartels along the border—similar to the incursion led by General Pershing, but with greater success. However, I believe neither the Democratic nor the Republican parties have the wisdom or the courage to do this. Clearly, the current "ruling class" must be removed from Washington, D.C. and replaced by a party and people who understand, obey and defend the Constitution. :patriot:

"Investigator's decapitation is 'message to White House' <http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=215041>.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    So because a Mexican police officer was killed by Mexican druggies (maybe) you would like the United States of America to invade another sovereign nation and kill a bunch of people we think might be involved in some kind of...illegal association? How long do we occupy the country? I think you've been reading a little too much Grisham.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    When Pershing went after Pancho Villa, there was no United Nations to decry his actions (invading a sovereign country), and certainly no anti-American United Nations which would brand us aggressors. I think it would be sufficient to us the military to secure our southern border; sort of in the same way we secured the borders of Iraq (prior to Gulf War I) and Afghanistan.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    So because a Mexican police officer was killed by Mexican druggies (maybe) you would like the United States of America to invade another sovereign nation and kill a bunch of people we think might be involved in some kind of...illegal association? How long do we occupy the country? I think you've been reading a little too much Grisham.

Good points, my friend. I recognize the drastic nature of my suggestion, but it has become increasingly clear Mexico cannot, or will not, stop this invasion. I am beginning to think they are encouraging it. I also recognize it would be a very difficult task to manage. But at this point I am beginning to think it is time clean it up, and the only ones I think could do it successfully is the US military.

At the same time we would need to gain control of immigration, making it possible for more laborers to immigrate legally and quickly. I would also legalize marijuana and cocaine so we end the drug wars and make it possible to control who buys and sells it across the border and to open a huge new tax source for our wonderful government.

I know, it's crazy. But the situation is crazy, too.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    When Pershing went after Pancho Villa, there was no United Nations to decry his actions (invading a sovereign country), and certainly no anti-American United Nations which would brand us aggressors. I think it would be sufficient to us the military to secure our southern border; sort of in the same way we secured the borders of Iraq (prior to Gulf War I) and Afghanistan.

Yes, it would be an international nightmare but we are in a position we could easily tell the world to take a walk, and we might even be expelled from the UN—but that would be a good thing!

Shutting down the border as your propose would be a good start. So, crazy suggestions, moderated by additional input, does yield some good ideas.

I know, this is a crazy idea but our border has been abandoned by our "ruling class" and I am angry that our government will not defend our people. The thugs think they can thumb their nose at us and get away with it. Eventually, they must be stopped or we must abandon the region as Rome abandoned Britain as the empire collapsed. I still have hope for the survival of the Republic.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Pershing had the "cooperation" of the Mexican Government and his rules of engagement required him to check in with officials as he went into Mexican. If memory serves me (this was before even my time) I don't think Blackjack ever apprehended Poncho?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Pershing had the "cooperation" of the Mexican Government and his rules of engagement required him to check in with officials as he went into Mexican. If memory serves me (this was before even my time) I don't think Blackjack ever apprehended Poncho?

My point was that Pershing's expedition was an incursion into Mexican territory (whether with permission or not) and today such actions would, at a minimum, cause a tremendous outcry from the UN. Think about what Hugo Chavez would have to say about such an incursion, or what the Castros might have to say, not to mention China, Russia, and everyone else who has no reason to care for the US or its welfare.

Just look at the international outrage over a state's attempt to control its own physical southern border. Granted, this shouldn't make any difference to our national government...

Top Bottom