• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I purchased a new DB9 a few months ago. First thing I did was take it out to the range and discover that I bought a jam-o-matic. Failure to feed at least once per magazine. Winchester, CCI, reloads, it didn't matter. I call the company and get informed that it was a bad magazine follower, so they send me a new one. Sounds great, I receive it, install it, go to the range, and experience the same issues. Thinking it might be me, I ask a few others to try, and they have the same results. So, I call Diamondback, explain my problem, and they ask me to ship it back, ON MY DIME! Now, I own two DB380s, and I'm out $400 on this POS, I'm not about to spend any more money. So, I take it to my local gun shop, explain what diamondback told me, and they said they would get a call tag (I think that's what it's called) and get diamondback to pay shipping.

I get a call yesterday that my gun is back. I go today to pick it up and find out they did nothing to it. They claim they test fired it 60 times and didn't have a problem. Also, they refused to pay shipping.

I take it out to the range and get two failures in 50 rounds.

Buyer beware.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Are you limp wristing it? They way you hold a gun can make a big difference. Also look to see if it in putting a small scratch on the brass casing of eject round or cases. The ejector on DBs can be really ruff for the first few houndred rounds. Have someone else shoot it to see it if it does the same thing to them. I have seen some guns just not work for some people but work for others.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm not limp wristing. I have had others try (it was stated in the original post ;) ) and they get the same results.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    kind of sad but........ if you look at the diamondback forums they have a huge list of ammo it will not shoot and a short list of ammo it will shoot. I am actually thinking of trading my pm40 towards one for the size. I may be a glutten for punishment the more I think about it because my PM will shoot anything you feed it. Might just be the trade off for the extra step down in size.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Well Rookie, if you pay me $10 I guess I could take that jam-o-matic off your hands. I'm sure I could dispose of it properly. ;)

Now that I think about it, I will give you $10 and take it off your hands :D

Top Bottom