Did anyone catch Obama on 60 Minutes last night?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redlegrod

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    This is the way I heard it in my crazy head in case you missed it.

"Bush got us into this mess and when I got elected I had to make some hard decisions to keep us from falling off the face of the earth. If it wasn't for me we would all be dead. Americans don't care that I could give a :poop: less about the Constitution. The elections had nothing to do with the way I govern, because if more Americans were working they wouldn't care."

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Ive been waiting patiently for this thread to get started. Obama made a lot of ASSumptions last night

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I refuse to listen to that idiot speak. I've heard enough to know what he's going to say before he says it.

This is true of any politician in a controlled environment. I didn't understand why people were getting excited about the senatorial debates here recently. Did you not already know each parties talking points?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I read an article related to this earlier today that makes a lot of sense.

American Thinker: For Obama, There Is No Other Truth

I'm beginning to get a clearer picture of the guy. I had assumed he knew what he was saying and doing wouldn't do what he claimed they would do. I thought he was just taking us in the direction he wanted to go, and knew he was lying to get us there.

It's now looking to me like he actually thought the things he did would help the economy, which is mind-boggling, really.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    obama-messiah is the true idiot, a person who actually believes he knows what is better for everyone even though in truth he hasn't a clue and is too stupid to admit it. After all, he is better than everyone who ever walked the earth, just ask him!

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I never listen to him speak. All he does is blame Bush and tell us why hope and change is not going to happen overnite while all the while implementing new policies that take this country deeper and deeper into recession. All you have to do to see what kind of a guy he really is, is to look at his vacation/recreation calendar. I thought that the Clintons were over the top when they went to China. This trip to India and other Asian locations makes the Clintons look like poor relations. Have you read about the tunnel that was built just to take the the king and queen to the Gandhi museum? They even removed the coconuts from the trees so that one did not drop on his head. I would not be surprised if when all is said and done, this trip did not cost us more than the 200 million per day that has been tossed around. Oh, and he also balked at saying what jihad means in today's world when asked by an Indian college student. That should also tell you a lot about this guy.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've seen this sort of personality many times in the business world. People who because of thier position think that they can't be wrong even as what they are responsible for burns around them because of thier decisions. They still don't think they made bad judgements even if they are removed.

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    The smug bastard was in total denial and blamed everyone but himself. The constant acrimonious Busch allusions are nauseating.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I refuse to listen to that idiot speak. I've heard enough to know what he's going to say before he says it.
    This is true of any politician in a controlled environment. I didn't understand why people were getting excited about the senatorial debates here recently. Did you not already know each parties talking points?

You make it sound like all politicians say the same thing though. While I may know what's going to come out of the Kenyan's mouth and what's going to come out of Pence's mouth, it in no way means that it's going to be the same thing.

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    They're trying to convince the American people (or trying to convince themselves) that their "shellacking" was due to nothing more than voter dissatisfaction over the state of the economy -- and not a nationwide rejection of a hyper-liberal agenda.

If anyone is selling rubber bracelets that say "WWGWS" ("What Would George Will Say"), I'll take a half dozen: George Will article in the Patriot Post: "Liberals, Take Note"

Top Bottom