• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Just picked this up last night for 1700.... Needed something to haul construction materials and my tractor when the need arises. rated at 14,000 GVW

Built in auto locking ramps, breaks on both axles, breakaway for the breaks, 16 foot flatbed w/ 2 foot dovetail

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Looks like a great deal! I had one just like it a few years ago. Travels nice and perfect size for a wide variety of jobs. Sold mine for about $2300

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    thanks for the input... I figured at 1700 WITH a clean title that I would always be able to get at least close to breaking even.... tired are a little cracked near the tread, but shouldn't effect anything. Came w/ a mounted spare and an extra wheel so I could have two spares if I want. Bought a break controller off a guy here in the classifieds that should be in today or tomorrow.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    thanks for the input... I figured at 1700 WITH a clean title that I would always be able to get at least close to breaking even.... tired are a little cracked near the tread, but shouldn't effect anything. Came w/ a mounted spare and an extra wheel so I could have two spares if I want. Bought a break controller off a guy here in the classifieds that should be in today or tomorrow.
    We used ours mainly to haul motorcycles and tractors. The double axels are great. Only reason why I sold ours was cause I knew I'd be moving. Just wasn't going to have extra room for it. At $1700 you can't go wrong, great find.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    ti, um, my expletive of appreciation would not be appropriate nor approved on the forum. Suffice to say, I think ya done good.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Nice buy and good info, have one similar I'll be selling as I need to get a car trailer.:)

Top Bottom