• Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    030311_9554.jpg

In stock at 21st Century Firearms..

Details to follow here.. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...er_v_pistols_security_detail.html#post1713347

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    If I bring you guys a Kriss, can you help make it run right? I have an SBR and it's never ran right even after being upgraded to the new bolt. I think there are more upgrades out there... Blythes was an authorized dealer and had one of their guys go to their armorer school, but they kind of gave up on the guns... and mine has never been reliable past 1 or 2 magazines, if I'm lucky.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    If I bring you guys a Kriss, can you help make it run right? I have an SBR and it's never ran right even after being upgraded to the new bolt. I think there are more upgrades out there... Blythes was an authorized dealer and had one of their guys go to their armorer school, but they kind of gave up on the guns... and mine has never been reliable past 1 or 2 magazines, if I'm lucky.

During the last Kriss that another member posted I offered our help to you. We've always had a close relationship with Kriss and we would be happy to help resolve any issues you may be having. Our dealer samples have been nothing but reliable (these typically ran 1000-2500rds during an outing, NFA day last year is a great example) for us, and if our customers have had issues we've helped them resolve them either in house or with the assistance of TDI. Shoot me an email, and we'll see what can't be done.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I must have missed that, thanks a bunch. I'll drop you guys an email and see if I can't get it over to you ASAP to take a look.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Not to be ignorant, but can you explain why a pistol like that is worth $1895?

I don't know much about KRISS guns and am wondering what makes them special.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-6sunpu5Y4&feature=related"]YouTube - HowStuffWorks Videos -Future Weapons- KRISS-.flv[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMfi8QxDrqE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrenbHWU8yQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG5neEWHF20[/ame]

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Not to be ignorant, but can you explain why a pistol like that is worth $1895?

I don't know much about KRISS guns and am wondering what makes them special.
    Worth is a very subjective thing.

The Kriss is exceptionally unique. I bought one because there's not another firearm out there like it. It's totally unique and innovative. As more time passes in this country I'm always amazed, and happy, that products like this are made available to civilians. If the AA-12 were available, I would jump all over it too.

So if you're into owning the bleeding edge of firearms technology that's so far not been copied by any other company, then $1800 won't seem like too high of a price for entry. If you're not into such things, then $1800 will seem like a high price.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Years ago I had an Automag that ran a bit like this but I considered it somewhat experimental at the time so I didn't think a lot about it. I've not heard a lot of praise for the Kriss's functionality. Disturbing for something that is so innovative and COSTS so much. I would imagine the same problem as the initial Glock Gen 4 pistols. Someone got in a rush to make the big bucks and cut a few corners. Just my :twocents:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Ok, I'm confused...is the $1800 gun full auto?, and if so I thought new manufactured full auto's were illegal to manufacture for civilian use?, I know the grandfathered one's and pre 86 banned guns are ok.... But the Kriss came out a few years ago, how is it Civilian legal? If it is not class 3 what's the point?, not very concealable....IMO

Last edited:
    Top Bottom