Didn't see anything about Stout Field....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ndbbm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2011
    Does anyone have any reports from the Stout Field show over the weekend or was it cancelled?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Does anyone have any reports from the Stout Field show over the weekend or was it cancelled?

Not a lot of discussion on this one. I sighted four INGOers and came home with an old mag at a reasonable price.

baranjhn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Lafayette
    I was there. It was a bit of a small show. There were a few dealers there with many new guns, and several smaller tables with used firearms. Nothing caught my eye. Pricing seemed typical for most gun shows, which is a bit on the high side. There was some ammo, but no great deals.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I went Sunday and left after only one trip through. The aisles were narrower than normal, which surprised me, and it was pretty full. Gun prices were pretty high, especially for any milsurp stuff, and not much caught my eye. There was a Dan Wesson Pistol Pac for $1400 and Jack had a couple Smith 64s for $399 each. I saw some nice Guns but most were overpriced. The ammo, well, I don’t know what to say about ammo anymore. Single box of 50 Winchester 22LR for $10 and most center fire stuff was $.80 to well over a dollar a round. I didn’t find any parts or accessories I needed so I didn’t even make another circuit through the show.

Top Bottom