• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I just watched the Sanchez/Kampann fight and can't believe they gave that to Sanchez. Well, I can because Sanchez seems to have the judges in his pocket. He has to be the DUMBEST fighter in mma.

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    I will see your Diego and raise you a Rampage as far as dumb fighters go.

Also a fighter should never leave it up to the judges for the win. There have been alot of shady decisions in MMA.

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    I would agree that Diego seems to be extremely slow. Some of the things he says and does makes me scratch my head and think way to hard. He usually puts on a good (interesting) fight, but has been irrelevant for some time now.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    It drives me insane when he does the hands together and fingers up meditation thing. He makes Rampage look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Tapout75

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    I would have to say one of my favorite fighters, Tito ortiz. When he talks it seems like his mouth moves at twice the speed of his brain.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I always enjoy watching Diego...lots of dumber fighters in my opnion. As for that fight I had him winning the 2nd an 3rd round. He's a exciting fighter but seems to lost some speed, he has had back problems. I like Kampmen also, another very good allround fighter, he was fighting infront of the home crowd so anyone who liked Kampmen was going to disagree with the fight....great fight, Kampmen should of fiinished him the first round but let up, an then he faded to much in the 3rd, but he had a broke hand too....If you go by looks though Diego lost big time!!...lol

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom