• ...and so much more!
  • Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Had fun with that until I turned my legs to jelly falling from a tree. Ok, landing did it, not falling, but I am a little cautious now.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The pump track in Kokomo is concrete, not asphalt Velosolutions type. The pumps are shallow, mainly for scooters and skateboards. It's open to bikes, but no features that will develop the elevation you're prolly looking for.

Indiana is really pretty sparse. Check out Dayton Bike Yard in OH. Officially opened in May. Velosolutions pump track, some intermediate asphalt jumplines with table jumps, and a large Whale Tail. Only a couple jumps have 60-70 degree takeoffs like your photo, but could be worth a visit if in the area. Huber Heights also has two Velo tracks, one with tables.

How you like your Polygon?

Last edited:

jjohnson878

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    The pump track in Kokomo is concrete, not asphalt Velosolutions type. The pumps are shallow, mainly for scooters and skateboards. It's open to bikes, but no features that will develop the elevation you're prolly looking for.

Indiana is really pretty sparse. Check out Dayton Bike Yard in OH. Officially opened in May. Velosolutions pump track, some intermediate asphalt jumplines with table jumps, and a large Whale Tail. Only a couple jumps have 60-70 degree takeoffs like your photo, but could be worth a visit if in the area. Huber Heights also has two Velo tracks, one with tables.

How you like your Polygon?
    i absolutely love it! and thanks for the info! i gotta check out rays when they open

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This winter I want to go to Ray's in Columbus Ohio.

I've been saying that for the past few years, but this year I'll make it happen.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    let me know when you go, ill join!
    We could do that!
    I can't guarantee I could hang with the young dudes these days, but YouTube shows Ray's layout and I definitely could do that.

I have a Kona big honzo and building a ti frame single speed as my last bike ever. Should be finished by fall. If I don't die before that.

jjohnson878

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    We could do that!
    I can't guarantee I could hang with the young dudes these days, but YouTube shows Ray's layout and I definitely could do that.

I have a Kona big honzo and building a ti frame single speed as my last bike ever. Should be finished by fall. If I don't die before that.
    i definitely cant do what i used to anymore either, but that doesnt mean we cant have fun

Top Bottom