• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I just received an order from SKD and it came with an online discount code that I won't use.

If you are needing some Magpul XTm rail covers, go to SKDTAC.COM'S YEAR OF THE MAGPUL PROMO and it tells you how to get a "deep discount" on the covers. It doesn't say how deep. Limit 10.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    :dunno:

I dunno. Tried it too and got the same error message. Maybe wait a day and try again?

Same thing here. I was really wanting to pick some of these up to make my sexy rifle even sexier.

BTW Evan, we still need to get together and :ar15:when your schedule frees up. No Worries.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Worked for me first time, but I had a different promo code for there that I had to put in 2x to get it to work.

Question, how many sets to cover 3 sides of a 9" rail? I'm thinking 4 since each pack covers a standard carbine (7") rail. Right?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Ok the 556203 code just worked for me.

It takes off $2.26, making them $5.29/pack. So looks like its a 30% coupon. :yesway:

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Dang you Evan!! I said I was done adding to my rifle, just placed an order for some of these.

I have wanted them ever since I bought the rifle, but I didn't know if I could justify close to 10 a pack. For this price I couldn't pass it up!!

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    pretty good deal, if I didnt hate XTM rail covers with a passion :) good find tho seriously.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    pretty good deal, if I didnt hate XTM rail covers with a passion :) good find tho seriously.

I wish I would of read this before I ordered 10 packages. I figured it was a good deal, everyone loves these.. WTF who would want these? Maybe I'm just different, but I reconfigure my AR all the time and these rail covers just **** me off. This is the first time I actually beat on my AR with a hammer to bust these POS off the rail. Time to order more of these Falcon Diamond Plate Pattern Rail Covers

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    This is the first time I actually beat on my AR with a hammer to bust these POS off the rail.

If you're using a hammer, you're doing it wrong. ;)

Did you read the provided instructions?

They come off in 2 seconds with the flick of the wrist. You can use a 5.56 bullet tip, but polymer dummy rounds (like the ones that Magpul makes) work the best.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    yup, I read the instructions, used a couple .223 rounds first, then a couple of screw drivers, after taking off 12 sets, I removed the last 5 with the hammer.

Top Bottom