• ...and so much more!
  • AppleBonker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    Valpo
    I have COMCAST:rockwoot:
    Is there sarcasm in that smiley? This isn't a good thing.

As of my last investigation, DirecTV had the best video quality. However, I understand that matters very little to the vast majority of people out there. If given a choice, I would personally take them over all other options. Either way you go, I think DirecTV and Dish are miles ahead of Uverse/Comcast on all fronts (hardware and image quality).

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    I had Direct and was well satisfied. I have a friend who had Direct, but when he moved he changed to Dish because of the start-up deal they offered, after his 1 year contract was up he ended up changing back.

badwolf.usmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    2 hourse SE of Chicago
    I've had Direct TV for the last 3+ years, and before that had comcast for 7+ years, and Direct TV is a much better service.

With that said, when our contract is up with Direct TV we plan to cancel. Not because of service but because we just don't watch $100/month worth of tv. I've had a dvr almost since they came on the market and that has completely changed the way i watch tv. When i see a show i would like to watch i just record it for a time when i want to watch it, instead of being forced to watch it at the time the network wants me to watch it. With Netflix, Hulu, purchasing seasons/episodes, and a little torrenting, i get just about everything i want to watch.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    My best friend was dying from cancer an had got Dish, he loved watching the hunting shows, but they never seemed to come in, after Dish came out a few times an never could get it to work right they stopped trying an refused to come out anymore, they didn't solve the problem an refused to help anymore. I would tape hunting shows of my Directv so he could watch...he was too sick to fight with them anymore....directv has done me right for over 10 yrs.....Dish can kiss my a**.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We have been on Directv for over 10 years. I have had very few issues. When I have a problem, they are very helpful.

Top Bottom