• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I posted this link in the self defense forum in response extra mags and I thought that those of a certain age may remember this film...I sometimes go through this routine to my wife when we have to go somewhere that I can't carry. She is to young to have seen "Evil Roy Slade" so she sees this as further proof that her 47 year old husband is really a twelve year old boy mentally. One of my favorite movies, I remember watching it at Mamaw and Papaws when I was about 8 because they had a color tv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inweHb894JY

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Last edited:

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yeahh...I think that's why it's considered a "cult movie." Meaning obscure or not many people have seen it or heard of it..Yeah.. That's why I posted it.
    you never said anything about it being a "cult movie", which if you had, I would have known that you would have expected no one to have ever seen or heard of this turd... so, yeahhh, that's why I replied...:cool:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    you never said anything about it being a "cult movie", which if you had, I would have known that you would have expected no one to have ever seen or heard of this turd... so, yeahhh, that's why I replied...:cool:

My bad. I didn't know it was considered a "cult Classic" until wikipedia informed me. I know there was a letter writing campaign to get it on dvd about 10 years ago. It's like "Blazing Saddles" but not so edgy. A little corny now but when I was a kid in the 70's we would all quote it while playing Cowboys and Injun's er uhh I mean Cowboys and Native Americans. It's not John Waters but it is funny as hell and like "Airplane" there is a gag a minute. Looks like youtube and netflix has it. I know they couldn't get away with making it now due to it is not very PC. Give it a watch.

Evil Roy Slade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as the "Yeahh" thing I was laughing because whenever I see "Yeahh" I immediatley think of this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DS4CeP_QLA

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My bad. I didn't know it was considered a "cult Classic" until wikipedia informed me. I know there was a letter writing campaign to get it on dvd about 10 years ago. It's like "Blazing Saddles" but not so edgy. A little corny now but when I was a kid in the 70's we would all quote it while playing Cowboys and Injun's er uhh I mean Cowboys and Native Americans. It's not John Waters but it is funny as hell and like "Airplane" there is a gag a minute. Looks like youtube and netflix has it. I know they couldn't get away with making it now due to it is not very PC. Give it a watch.

Evil Roy Slade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as the "Yeahh" thing I was laughing because whenever I see "Yeahh" I immediatley think of this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DS4CeP_QLA

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Office Space.. love it!:yesway:

MRTOOSE

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Putnam Co
    Wow I havent thought about that movie for years . I remember watching it when I was about 8 or 9 and laughing . I will have to see if it is on Netflicks . I wonder if I wil think it is as funney as I remeber .

Top Bottom