• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mayday671

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Monroeville
    If you have brass that you do not reload or can't use anymore, bring it in to Sniper Company and drop it in the barrel. We will be scrapping it and giving 100% of the proceeds to Wounded Warrior Project.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    Seriously......Why???? Why in the world would you scrap it??? You can make WAY more money selling off the brass. Thats just plain crazy! Its like someone giving you a new car for a charity and you say " ill just scrap this 40k car for $800"

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Seriously......Why???? Why in the world would you scrap it??? You can make WAY more money selling off the brass. Thats just plain crazy! Its like someone giving you a new car for a charity and you say " ill just scrap this 40k car for $800"
    Huh? Isn't scraping it selling off the brass? Is there a place to sell the brass directly to a re-manufacturer other than a scrap/salvage yard? Like a certain..................... foreign country?

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron

Some brass gets worn out or damaged beyond reloading. There is also the brass from primers, rimfire, and berdan primed casings as well.

MMRUSH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    I like the idea of helping our wounded soliders. However a drive to Fort Wayneis guite a distance for me. Can some venders step up to the plate in the Lafayette area and offer the same kind of collection offering?

TJSaltdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    I like the idea of helping our wounded soliders. However a drive to Fort Wayneis guite a distance for me. Can some venders step up to the plate in the Lafayette area and offer the same kind of collection offering?
    I'm here in Lafayette and would love to drop all my brass off if some one would step up.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I'm in lafayette also - would glady give my scrap brass if I knew where - if you guys make a real donation and drive to larger cities around state to get - i bet you would be surprised at the donations and you could deduct everything -

Mayday671

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Monroeville

Liability, not willing to sell someone's fired brass and have someone do something stupid and blame us.

Top Bottom