• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I suppose anything can happen....it's just extremely less likely to happen when 2 people get married, establish themselves, then have kids and stay together.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I suppose anything can happen....it's just extremely less likely to happen when 2 people get married, establish themselves, then have kids and stay together.
    Yes, it's unlikely because two parents who married before having their children probably have the resources to fight the BS attempts by CPS.

I personally witnessed the "extra-legal" removal of a boy from his mother's custody, based on the LIES fabricated by the EMS personnel who responded to a medical call.

And I submit TaJanay Bailey. Or Teddy Foltz-Tedesco. Or Alexandria Hill.

Parents are arrested for the kind if abuse and death that occurs to children in the hands of CPS. But the state appears to have carte blanche in their behavior,con sequences be damned.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This kind of thing terrifies me. I had a run-in with CPS with my 4 year old woke up super early and climbed out her window. In my case it was pretty painless. The caseworker came in and saw that the kids were clean, had their own room, a safe home, and food in the cabinets and the fridge. She came back about a week later just to check on us. She saw the same thing. She then brought us a window alarm about a week after that and closed the case.

But how easy would it have been for her to say we were neglecting our daughter? Probably pretty easy. What recourse would I have if that were the situation? Although we have a very loving family and my kids are treated wonderfully, we don't have a lot of money. We couldn't afford an attorney. It terrifies me simply because kids DO do crazy stuff. What if later on down the road I have another run in with them that isn't so painless?

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I dont understand how people manage to get themselves backed in to a corner. You do realize that CPS has ZERO law enforcement authority. They CAN NOT serve a search warrant. DONT LET THEM IN YOUR HOUSE. When they show back up with a police officer tell them that they arent going in to your home either. When or if(and it most likely will happen) the police try to bully you in to letting them in to your home or answering questions. Tell the officer before he enters your home without a warrant that he better refer to 42 U.S.C. 1983 and his/her supervisor. Then politely state that they can explain to their spouse why you own their assets because he/she violated 42 U.S.C. 1983. Then after the police officer gets off the phone after 10mins of blah blah blah....tell the officer you want this CPS removed from YOUR property and if they return you want them charged with tresspassing.
    It worked here in Parke Co. ;)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I dont understand how people manage to get themselves backed in to a corner. You do realize that CPS has ZERO law enforcement authority. They CAN NOT serve a search warrant. DONT LET THEM IN YOUR HOUSE. When they show back up with a police officer tell them that they arent going in to your home either. When or if(and it most likely will happen) the police try to bully you in to letting them in to your home or answering questions. Tell the officer before he enters your home without a warrant that he better refer to 42 U.S.C. 1983 and his/her supervisor. Then politely state that they can explain to their spouse why you own their assets because he/she violated 42 U.S.C. 1983. Then after the police officer gets off the phone after 10mins of blah blah blah....tell the officer you want this CPS removed from YOUR property and if they return you want them charged with tresspassing.
    It worked here in Parke Co. ;)
    Look into the Loudermilk case in Arizona.

And these days, the warrant is often a matter of formality. What constitutes probable cause these days is a disgrace. And I wouldn't be surprised if outright lies were employed to obtain the judge's signature.

Most people are not aware of the lack of authority CPS has, and they want to believe that cooperation will work toward their benefit.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Look into the Loudermilk case in Arizona.

And these days, the warrant is often a matter of formality. What constitutes probable cause these days is a disgrace. And I wouldn't be surprised if outright lies were employed to obtain the judge's signature.

Most people are not aware of the lack of authority CPS has, and they want to believe that cooperation will work toward their benefit.

I would be willing to bet that well over 50% of CPS entries(with or without law enforcement there) in to peoples homes were WITHOUT a search warrant. Because people do not know their rights and dont have a clue that CPS has zero authority and dont know that if you push back, law enforcement is not going to seek a warrant UNLESS there is overwhelming proof of abuse, neglect or the like.

Its just like when law enforcement threatens getting a K-9 or search warrant to search "your" vehicle. Tell them go ahead. Put them through the inconvenience of having to get the dog there or find a judge that will sign a search warrant. Its even better when it is night time.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I like how CPS tells scumbags when they're going to show up so they have time to clean their dump and kids up enough to pass.
    They aren't there to solve problems, they want to perpetuate them..............job security.
    Probably some piece of trash went and got a watered down degree on gov dime and now counsels other trash.

Yeah, seen it.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I like how CPS tells scumbags when they're going to show up so they have time to clean their dump and kids up enough to pass.
    They aren't there to solve problems, they want to perpetuate them..............job security.
    Probably some piece of trash went and got a watered down degree on gov dime and now counsels other trash.

Yeah, seen it.

Yup, I've seen it too. Someone that I know has a sister that works for cps, and would call and let them know before a surprise inspection. These people were dealing and using drugs amongst other things. One had a degree in social services. Both are POS's.

Top Bottom