• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hvacrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Jay County
    Im sure it has been covered somewhere but cant seem to find it. I need a double padded soft case for a HK UMP and a AR-15 SBR anybody have any thoughts? Would like a decent ammount of storeage. It will be in a trunk so good padding is a must. Thanks for the help.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I love my UTG!!!

Its very durable Ive put mine through hell and and it came back on top it has one main rifle area where it can fit 2 20in ARs and it has another compartment where you can put two GLOCK cases in and about 12 30rd AR mags off the pouches.

Heres the breaker though it cost a massive $60!!!!!!!!

UTG Ultimate Combat 42" Gun Case Digital Camo

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I love my UTG!!!

Its very durable Ive put mine through hell and and it came back on top it has one main rifle area where it can fit 2 20in ARs and it has another compartment where you can put two GLOCK cases in and about 12 30rd AR mags off the pouches.

Heres the breaker though it cost a massive $60!!!!!!!!

UTG Ultimate Combat 42" Gun Case Digital Camo

I'm sold!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This is mine;
    Maxpedition SLIVER-II Gun Case Discreet Carry Rifle Case - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR Tactical Nylon Gear for Military, Law Enforcement, Tactical Concealed Carry; Tailored to Perform Tactical

1105_509_detail.jpg

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I JUST ordered a Voodoo Tactical double rifle case (with room for a couple pistols). The reason I got it over most the other ones was for the backpack straps. I know 5.11 tactical has one with and one without, but the Voodoo was only $99 shipped from Amazon.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004G8B96G]Amazon.com: Voodoo Tactical 42" Padded Weapons Case - Olive Drab OD Green 15-7612: Everything Else[/ame]

If yours is for shorter rifles you may be able to get away with the 36". The only reason I went with the 42" is because I have a couple rifles that are about 44" long, but my AR would have fit in the shorter case.

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    These are some nice cases. I really like that VooDoo case and that UTG case. Why does UTG get such a bad rep, I have used a few of their items and they don't seem too bad. I just picked up a 3 point tactical sling for my AK and it is really nice. Granted I probably will not have to worry about using it in a combat situation too soon, but you never know.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I JUST ordered a Voodoo Tactical double rifle case (with room for a couple pistols). The reason I got it over most the other ones was for the backpack straps. I know 5.11 tactical has one with and one without, but the Voodoo was only $99 shipped from Amazon.

Amazon.com: Voodoo Tactical 42" Padded Weapons Case - Olive Drab OD Green 15-7612: Everything Else

If yours is for shorter rifles you may be able to get away with the 36". The only reason I went with the 42" is because I have a couple rifles that are about 44" long, but my AR would have fit in the shorter case.

If you look around you can find the same case but a Condor for cheaper. I think mine was $78 shipped.

Top Bottom