• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    Carmel
    Just saw this on the TV. One dead in the parking lot. Happened at a video store. I'm sure we will learn more tomorrow

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Just saw this on the TV. One dead in the parking lot. Happened at a video store. I'm sure we will learn more tomorrow
    I was about to post something up about this. I live just up the street from there, and my girlfriend had applied for a job not too long ago. I guess it's a good thing she got a job elsewhere.

I had just gotten home and I heard a bunch of sirens. I came in and was checking my e-mail and a friend asked me if I had heard what had happened. She told me about the shooting, and said she didn't know if they caught the guy. So I promptly grabbed a flashlight and an extra mag, just in case. :draw:

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The victim is a firefighter who was giving the perp a ride to the video store when the perp pulled a gun on him and attempted to rob him. That is the latest per the 11 pm news. I'm sure more will be forthcoming in the days ahead.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The victim is a firefighter who was giving the perp a ride to the video store when the perp pulled a gun on him and attempted to rob him. That is the latest per the 11 pm news. I'm sure more will be forthcoming in the days ahead.

That sounds really suspicious to me. Was the "perp" a friend of his, or a stranger? If a stranger, why the heck was he giving him a ride to a video store? Unless this was a friend/acquaintance turning on another, I would suspect something else was going on.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    That sounds really suspicious to me. Was the "perp" a friend of his, or a stranger? If a stranger, why the heck was he giving him a ride to a video store? Unless this was a friend/acquaintance turning on another, I would suspect something else was going on.
    I'm sure that if it were a drug deal, that Grissom or one of the other CSIs would have found something in their vehicle.

On a serious note. It could have been someone that was a schemer/scammer. I had a guy approach me with a sob story about how he was down here for a funeral and needed some money for gas. He told me was a Sheriff in Muncie. I told him I had no cash, but he might try the cop that lived just down the street. :): He asked if the cop was a nice guy, and I told him if he were a Sheriff that he would have no problem helping him out. He obviously wasn't a Sheriff. The guy then asked if I would give him a ride up the street to a church.

Maybe the shooter did something along the same lines, and then shot the driver after he said he had no cash?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was thinking along those lines too. It's pretty stupid to give a stranger a ride like that, though. It's not like they were stranded in the middle of the desert on a highway with no traffic.

So it could be anything. Scammer, drugs, prostitution, or something completely different and perhaps innocent. The scenario just has my spidey senses tingling. Or maybe that should be rhino senses?

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I was thinking along those lines too. It's pretty stupid to give a stranger a ride like that, though. It's not like they were stranded in the middle of the desert on a highway with no traffic.

So it could be anything. Scammer, drugs, prostitution, or something completely different and perhaps innocent. The scenario just has my spidey senses tingling. Or maybe that should be rhino senses?
    I trust no one in my neighborhood or this area.

I bought a cz-52 last weekend, just to have. It was cheap, and they're cheap to feed. I'm thinking about getting a couple more, just to always have access to some protection. :draw:One under the coffee table, maybe another in the top of the tool box, and it wouldn't hurt to have some to arm my family and friends for the Revolution.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Depending on who get's into the office, it's inevitable, and just a matter of time.

Really?

Who will revolt?
    Who will be at the helm?
    Why will they revolt?

Please remove your tinfoil hat before answering. :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I knew there was a reason I take my carry gun out of my IWB holster and shove it into a nylon Uncle Mike's in between the seat and the console when i'm in the car and it's nice to have reinforcement of that. Plus, y'know, don't take candy from strangers.

I trust no one in my neighborhood or this area.

I bought a cz-52 last weekend, just to have. It was cheap, and they're cheap to feed. I'm thinking about getting a couple more, just to always have access to some protection. :draw:One under the coffee table, maybe another in the top of the tool box, and it wouldn't hurt to have some to arm my family and friends for the Revolution.

Hey where do you live, I'd like a free CZ-52. Also what are you working hours and do you have any pets/wife/alarm system/etc? ;)

Top Bottom