• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • btgarner0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Southern IN
    I just wanted to let everyone know that Whittaker Guns ( Owensboro, KY) has Double Star Star 15 for $699.99. I am now the proud owner of one and look forward to getting it out:rockwoot:

btgarner0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Southern IN
    picture.php

Here is a pic I was able to get . Will try and get a better one later when the digital camera.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Now you just need to swing back by my place and take the carrying handle I have so you have some rear sights.
    Then just save up some money for a good optic (I still think you should go with an aimpoint) and you will have a great "Keep It Simple Stupid" rifle.

We need to get up to Bradis and get my DD Rail installed and then take our ARs to the range. Maybe if we put em in the same case they will mate and our collections can grow!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Budsgunshop has been running a similar deal to that on their website for quite a while now and I've always wanted to buy one. I only bring that up because I like to read the reviews they have there and the reviews are overwhelmingly positive. I think you just bought a great rifle!

Top Bottom