• ...and so much more!
  • clelaj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indy - North
    Downside to buying a gun: Now with Photo

Just bought a new to me old revolver. Downside is I now need to wait a while before shopping again. Yes, will post photo when I get the revolver. The new little brother 357.
    picture.php

Last edited:

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Just bought a new to me old revolver. Downside is I now need to wait a while before shopping again. Yes, will post photo when I get the revolver.
    The 'downside' is the financial part, but would you blow the money on anyway? Think of it as an investment. But the 'upside' is you will have alot of nice things to show for it.
    It always starts with one. Just one. Then it's, ok one more. Then it's just one more. Then all of a sudden you have a small collection.:yesway:

SRR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Commiefornia
    I have done this a bunch of times, where I plan on buying a gun and end up spending the money on unnecessary stuff. I am planing on buying a few guns as an investment.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Properly planning (and sticking to) a strick budget is the key. If you plan and save then there is no down side! Also Layaway is your friend. Guns are an investment that you can take out and enjoy or they could potentially save your life. For me that makes it better than gold.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I only regret if I don't buy a gun & then think about it until I go back for it. Yes one gun leads to more but it's OK, they are your friends. Your gun friends will help you make people friends. They will also provide hours of entertainment.

The nice thing about guns is that as long as you don't overpay you can usually get your money back out of them if you change your mind.

Last edited:

clelaj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indy - North
    Quad,
    Thanks for the reminder. I would have plum forgot about photo. Revolver shipping in from out of state. Should be here by the weekend, so photo likely on Monday.

Kory

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    The 'downside' is the financial part, but would you blow the money on anyway? Think of it as an investment. But the 'upside' is you will have alot of nice things to show for it.
    It always starts with one. Just one. Then it's, ok one more. Then it's just one more. Then all of a sudden you have a small collection.:yesway:
    I bought 4 guns in Febuary now I own 10. Someone stop me:draw:

wxchick.h3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Southern IN
    The problem with buying them is then u want more and more and more. well that isnt the problem the problem is money... so I guess there isnt a problem with buying guns it is a problem with money...

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Yeah, that is the down side to it sometimes. Some people are addicted to tattoos I am addicted to guns! At least if i get board with a gun i can trade it, sell it, bury it.. and get another.. :-) and guns are fun to play with :-) And it gives a single guy something to do.. :)

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Thats where Im at right now. Wife bought (well ok let me buy) an AR for our wedding anniversary in January. Right after I bought it we found it we are expecting our second child, so Im grounded from buying a new gun for a while (which sucks because I want a Glock 27)...

Patience is a virtue. Just wait, and shoot what your friends have as well, so you can make a good buy next time as well.....

Top Bottom