Drag queen story hour: coming soon to your nearest library!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Ok, this is tough to read, but important to be able to understand the incideousness of this "movement" to sexualize children and renormalize sexuality in general.

You may want to pop a couple of blood pressure pills before reading.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ok, this is tough to read, but important to be able to understand the incideousness of this "movement" to sexualize children and renormalization sexuality.

You may want to pop a couple of blood pressure pills before reading.

I feel for those raising kids.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I feel for those raising kids.
    It's scary.

Dad of 3 boys (3, 5, 8).

I'm torn between being really diligent about maintaining a good relationship with my boys so they'll know to come to me about the agenda being pushed and buying more firearms. I think both are going to be required for what's coming.
    The goalposts move about every 10 years. It used to be "just let us live." Then it was "just let us be married." Now it's "everyone who doesn't agree is old fashioned and doesn't deserve protection." Pretty soon it's going to be "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."
    Trying to be ready.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Let's be really clear here. These are not transgender individuals. These are MEN that like dressing in WOMEN'S clothing. I can put a cat suit on my dog. Doesn't make her a cat.
    To their credit, most true drag queens dont think they are women. They are just sexualized clowns that like to get up on stage and perform.

Still dont think they should be anywhere near kids. At least not dressed like that. If its all about the kids, show up in your street clothes and read.

Oh, and on a related note at work today our Amazon driver reminded me of Eddie Izzard from back in the day. Just a bit rougher. 5 oclock shadow, false eyelashes, and full makeup. (no foundation, obviously.)

I didnt have the heart to tell him that lipstick wasnt his color. But whatever floats your boat I guess. Be fabulous while delivering those packages.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Interesting update to this here in Indy. So we have had them here at least at the central library downtown.

Kirk Cameron (Child actor turned religious author) tried to get permission to do a story hour to read the book he wrote promoting conservative values to counter the DQs. He was denied. He took them to court and they relented, but demanding he rent a conference room for something like $750. He still isnt allowed to read out in the open library areas like the DQs are. "Back of the bus" anyone? And what do you think the odds of it NOT being a far remote room in the basement at the far end of the hall? Cant risk innocent kids hearing something dangerous accidentally! (As I recall, all conference rooms are in the basement far removed from the public areas of the library itself.

And it gets worse. I found out from a friend that works for MCPL that the drag queens aren't just ALLOWED to come in and read. They are PAID to read. To the tune of a couple hundred bucks a session. It comes out of a Community outreach budget. :xmad:

So they PAY DQs to come in and read out in the open in a Children's section for anyone to see whether they want to or not, while charging (when forced) those they disagree with and make them hide in the basement away from everyone else. Bull :poop: !

I hope they get so many parents and kids that they cant all be contained in the room and demand that he be allowed to read upstairs where the other story hours are held. Or just move upstairs BECAUSE they cant be contained. Lets see the PR from that one... "Library under fire for calling police on conservative author" (that refused to be hidden)

Top Bottom