• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    haha who carries a crossbow. then again, its in Commiefornia, so he didn't have a gun... I still don't think it sounds like a justified shoot. If its a kid throwing pebbles, you stop the car and cuff his ears, you don't whip out your ccw crossbow and wing him. Unless this is a teenager hefting boulders from an overpass... whole diff't ball game. It sounds more like some teenager got po'd that mommy's Rav4 had a pebble dent in it and chased the kid down for revenge.

He also said a crossbow is a recreational weapon, not a self-defense weapon
    I do take issue with that... anything is a self-defence weapon. That statement makes the shooter look like he hunted the kid for sport.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Ok first I have to say the title of this thread made me laugh.

Ok. After that I have to say I agree 96firepheonix sounds like teenagers attacking younger kids.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Seems to be a trend out there; a kid throwing rocks at an SUV took a bolt, now one throwing rocks off an overpass. See what you get when you deny the short-tempered their access to firearms? We could have had a couple of cut and dried cases of dumbasses getting shot, but instead it's this crossbow nonsense.

Top Bottom