• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sumphead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Coal Creek, IN
    I am trying my hardest to answer all the questions in pms. I'll all of them answered soon. Only 1 confirmation so far, but many added to the list. Thanks for the support guys (and gals), yes I have pink and purple...

Never before have I advertised any services here. To date it has been word of mouth only as I like to keep this as simple as possible and not have it interfere to much with normal life. But as a "hobbyist" I can. I am shooting some Duracoat Thursday and again sometime this weekend. I have enough room to shoot a couple more items if anyone is interested. It will be limited to the colors I have on hand as we won't have time to order any by then.

Prices vary depending on the weapon size, color, and possible pattern. please contact me asap to see if I can get you in. Again, this is limited to just a few items. Try something new or just make an old tired weapon pretty again.

recent AK refin
    BAA6502D-6CF2-4B26-A782-C9975B691770-6632-00000607FF6E3557.jpg

wilson
    98370d49.jpg

2 tome colt cobra
    cfa52947.jpg

snakeskin bushy
    c2f4cc1a.jpg

GSG
    46f21366.jpg

I am flexible and will entertain trade for services as well. Ammo, guns, mags, AK/AR accesories, optics, and of course cash.

details with inquiry,
    Thanks all.

Last edited:

sumphead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Coal Creek, IN
    I have time for one more long gun to start this afternoon. It will probably take a week or so to finish. I can also shoot steel mags. Poly stocks are a good mod too.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom