• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yeah, easter - lots of people with family plans. I didn't have plans until the wife told me we had plans, that day... Supposedly she had told me numerous times prior but I still stick to the story that she didn't :P.

bpeele

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    I just found a punch card pass from 2010 with maybe 6 visits left open. Any chance that it'd still be honored this season? If not, I fully understand since the management change and year lapse but figured I'd ask anyhow.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I just found a punch card pass from 2010 with maybe 6 visits left open. Any chance that it'd still be honored this season? If not, I fully understand since the management change and year lapse but figured I'd ask anyhow.

We will gladly honor your ten-visit pass. (With hope that you'll use up those six visits and buy another pass from us!)

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    As much as I wanted to go, had prior commitments. Really wanted to go at 9AM until 11, then head home and cook. But, it didn't work out like that.

We missed you! It was totally dead. The only good news is that my RSOs and I got to put a few thousand rounds down-range ourselves. And we spent several hours perfecting our skills with Vern's Tactical Defense Wrist Rocket (not to be confused with a slingshot.) No target was safe - nor was a particularly irritating wasps nest in the rafters.

And did you know that spent steel shell casings make perfectly effective wrist-rocket ammo? Whodathunk?

Guy

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    We missed you! It was totally dead. The only good news is that my RSOs and I got to put a few thousand rounds down-range ourselves. And we spent several hours perfecting our skills with Vern's Tactical Defense Wrist Rocket (not to be confused with a slingshot.) No target was safe - nor was a particularly irritating wasps nest in the rafters.

And did you know that spent steel shell casings make perfectly effective wrist-rocket ammo? Whodathunk?

Guy
    Dang!!

Most people probably didn't even know you were open.

Top Bottom