• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Menace67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Noblesville
    Anyone live on the east side that has enough land to shoot on? I am making some new reloads and just want to run a mag through my AR to make sure it is a good match before I crank out 2,000 rounds.

I just hate to drive all the way to atturbury for a test fire. I would happily compensate you or bring some ammo (new never fired) for you to shoot as well. Or let you shoot my XD40.

Let me know I would greatly appreciate it. You can PM me if you do not want a bunch of people asking you as well.

If this is in the wrong section i apologize.

CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    Let me know what you find. I want to find someplace to shoot where I dont have to stay behind a line, and not even be allowed to double tap. I am looking for someplace to shoot on the move and from behind cover etc etc.

changelac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Feb 6, 2011
    I work on the east side and we've had a lot bullets through our roof and in our parking lot so somebodys shooting over here.....

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    the "east side of indy" doesnt have to include city limits.

City limits are very confusing on the east side, in some places all the way to German Church Road (check the sign west of German Church on U.S. 40) it is not the ancient boundary of I-465 like everyone wants to think.

Top Bottom