• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Do we have anybody in Elwood that reloads. I would really like to be able to sit down with somebody and see how everything works before I start purchasing my equipment. My plans right now are to load 9mm, 44 special, 5.56 and maybe 7.62. I have a whole lot to learn and would appreciate any advice I could get. I am planning on adding more calibers as the wife allows more purchases. :D

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    I'd offer to show you the ropes, but I'm all the way down on the southwest side of Indy. I understand at least one of the members here offers a basic class that would show you everything you'd need to know, to decide if reloading is for you.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I have heard of the classes offered but am not much for the "classroom" setting. I live in Elwood and work in Marion so hoping I could find somebody in those area's that might have time to show me how it all works.

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    The classes that might be considered, are from Profile Arms and Supply, great Class. (been there) It's really laid back and easy going. No pressure, just good fun! 1st class is $35.00 I highly recomend try it before you decide. I just started reloading and it's Good, as A beginner I can give you a few pointers , but you want the old dogs to train you. good luck

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Never make it out towards middletown but I appreciate the offer. I am going to the Elwood conservation club meeting tonight so I will go ahead and see if they might have a class out there.

hntrdav

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Madison county
    It's really not that difficult especially with a single stage press because you can only do one thing at a time. Check out you tube and see if there are any videos on there. I bought a Lee anniversary kit and started with 223's and now have about 10 different sets of dies for other calibers now.

Top Bottom