Embattled St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner Resigns!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You honestly think the people "over-served" are the ones creating these problems? Someone falling down drunk isn't getting into a lot of fights.

What is over-served anyway? Is the bar forcing drinks on someone? Feeding them drinks they didn't order?This is one of those "something needs to be done!" laws. Blame the establishment instead of the person.
    I'm just saying there is a connection with bars that absolutely positively does not exist with c stores. And it is ridiculous to try to hold them to the same standards.

Whether or not overserving IS the issue, there is at least reasonable causation.

I think the question that should be asked by the c store owners is "Exactly what do you think we are doing to cause the issue? What do we need to do different?" I'll bet they cant articulate a remedy. Or at least not a reasonable one.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm just saying there is a connection with bars that absolutely positively does not exist with c stores. And it is ridiculous to try to hold them to the same standards.

Whether or not overserving IS the issue, there is at least reasonable causation.

I think the question that should be asked by the c store owners is "Exactly what do you think we are doing to cause the issue? What do we need to do different?" I'll bet they cant articulate a remedy. Or at least not a reasonable one.
    Seedy bars attract seedy people.

That mayor is an idiot.

Top Bottom