• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Hey guys. Looking to get a lower engraved for SBR reasons. I need a place that I can go and have the work done and leave with my lower. I cannot have any down time. Thanks a lot!

Mike

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    I believe since it belongs to you, you can send it and receive it back without a dealer. I sent my lower to have it engraved and received it back with no dealer involvement.

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I believe since it belongs to you, you can send it and receive it back without a dealer. I sent my lower to have it engraved and received it back with no dealer involvement.

You cannot ship a firearm to an unlicensed person for repair/gunsmithing. If it is sent to a licensed dealer/smith it can be sent directly back to the owner.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Cannot recommend sp3worker enough. He does outstanding work, is incredibly consistent and dead nuts on. Engraving is what he does for a living. You won't go wrong with him. Well worth the hour drive up 69 from Indy.

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    32   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    I am interested in this also. Could this be something that we could wait on? Say if i drove up from Indy and wanted to get an item engraved could I wait on it? I would rather drive the hour than mess with sending it through the mail.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Just got my mini Draco back from Sp3worker. Sent out on Tuesday, returned on Saturday. Awesome! Really easy to work with him and he will be doing any engraving needs I have in the future. Just send it to him, he'll make it happen. Here's the pics.
    picture.php

picture.php

The scratches were there prior to sending to him. I even asked he engrave slightly deeper because I will be duracoating it. He made it happen.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Not to hijack but I do have a question about the engraving. What happens if you ever move? Is it still valid since you had the engraving from where you lived when it was done?

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Cannot recommend sp3worker enough. He does outstanding work, is incredibly consistent and dead nuts on. Engraving is what he does for a living. You won't go wrong with him. Well worth the hour drive up 69 from Indy.

Same here. He did a fantastic job on my SBR lower.

Got it last Friday, engraved it and had in the mail Sat monring. I got it today.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX

His work is amazing.... so worth the money and in my case 3 hour drive (just don't like mailing guns...). Have another 2 I need him to engrave, just dragging my feet on :D

Top Bottom