• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I’ve had little interest in escape rooms, but my wife and I did one tonight called Stalag 21: American POW that was WWII themed at Fishers Escape Room. 5% success rate and we escaped. No hints, but you get to play with an enigma machine and other fun props. Great experience.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I did one last year as a team building thing for work. Ours was a Sherlock Holmes theme. More fun than I thought it would be. We didn't escape but were on the last step when time ran out.

glank09

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Corunna
    I have done 6 escape rooms now, escaped from 3. Had tons of fun every time, even when I got stuck with strangers who were dumber than a box of rocks...seriously a box of rocks would have been more useful than one lady!

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I've always been interested in escape rooms but unwilling to pay the typical cost to try one, especially if I were to get stuck with the "box or rocks" types mentioned above. As a way to dip my toe in without the aforementioned problems I bought a copy of this from Amazon to try. My wife, BIL (who has been through 8 real escape rooms), and I gave it a try over Christmas and came away pretty impressed. The BIL was amazed at how well the game captured the feel of an escape room.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I've done one with some co-workers. We all did plenty of :40oz::alcoholic: before, but still managed to get out. I think if I'd had a few more drinks, we couldn't have made it. My co-workers were less than helpful.

Top Bottom