• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patrolman1981

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Richmond, In
    Used my ESEE-4 i bought off of the fantastic Knifelady last year. Put it through a good test butchering 5 hogs today. I completely cut up, chopped, diced, skinned, boned and every other term you can think of 5 hogs this morning with my ESEE-4 and it came through with shining colors..........Needless to say it needed a good cleaning and a sharpening job when I got done, but it performed very well.......No complaints here on a great knife. :rockwoot::yesway: That is my :twocents: for what it is worth...

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Used my ESEE-4 i bought off of the fantastic Knifelady last year. Put it through a good test butchering 5 hogs today. I completely cut up, chopped, diced, skinned, boned and every other term you can think of 5 hogs this morning with my ESEE-4 and it came through with shining colors..........Needless to say it needed a good cleaning and a sharpening job when I got done, but it performed very well.......No complaints here on a great knife. :rockwoot::yesway: That is my :twocents: for what it is worth...

I like mine as well!! Its in my bag rather than my ESEE-5. The ESEE-5 is my camping and out to beat on stuff knife while the 4 is my go to. I bought off of Knifelady as well;)

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    You really can't beat an ESEE knife for the money. Thanks guys for your support and remember don't baby those knives. They are built to be used so have it. :D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Finally, a "real" test. Great post, but next time how about some pics or video?

Top Bottom