• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I have been working with a family member who has been servicing and selling high end Espresso Machines for over 20 years. He wants to sell some of the machines he has recently rebuilt. We have 3 Astra Espresso Machines. All of these machines have been rebuilt and serviced. All 3 work great. There is no warranty that is sold with these. They are as is, but they work great. Astra is an American made company, unlike most espresso machines that are built in Italy. Parts for Astra's are cheaper, and their machines are much easier to work on than most Italian companies. Makes great espresso shots as well!

1. Astra MEGA II semi-auto 2 group head. Uses water line system. 220V
    2. Astra gourmet semi-auto 1 group head. Uses water line system, but can be converted to a reservoir for home use or catering. 110V
    3. Astra gourmet semi-auto 1 group head. Has a reservoir, but can be converted to a water line system. 110V

Please PM me for any questions at all. If I cannot answer your question, I can speak to my Uncle who is the serviceman on these machines, and he will be able to answer any question.

$1600 a piece. No trades. They are located in Louisville, KY. I can deliver for a small fee.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom