Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    EUS Pistol match 03/09/14 CANCELLED
    I went down to the range today and with the snow that was still there from a month ago and the snow we got last Sun. and with chance of snow or rain Sat. I am cancelling the match for this Sun. It's just a soppy mess down there rite now and there's no way it will be excesable by Sun.
    Hopefully next month will be dried up by then.

Scott

I think the word you are looking for is accessible. But I cannot be for certain because I cannot read flatlander gibberish. There seems to be something missing from the last sentence as well but I just cannot put my finger on "it."

Will the response be nicer if I put a :) here?

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Well I was hoping to get one shoot in before going to nights for the next 3 months. Looks like I will be on the zombie squad now until the middle of June at these matches.

I think we could have shot from the sidewalk and let Chaney paste the targets. In fact he could have just stood by them so he wouldn't have to walk back and forth.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Well I was hoping to get one shoot in before going to nights for the next 3 months. Looks like I will be on the zombie squad now until the middle of June at these matches.

I think we could have shot from the sidewalk and let Chaney paste the targets. In fact he could have just stood by them so he wouldn't have to walk back and forth.

+1

Top Bottom