Everyday, don't leave home without it....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boomstick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    My everyday carry, you wont often catch me without this, I split about 50/50 the Glock 23 for my Kahr PM9, usually the Kahr all summer, the glock under heavier clothing, unless I have to be inside for long periods of times. Luminox gets switched out for my Tag, Submariner, or F117 Stealth depending on dress. What do you leave home with everyday and why?

2py4ac3.jpg

Cell phone, wallet, watch are obvious. Case tiny trapper is for the sheeple, surefire E1b, survival bracelet with shackle and firesteel. Addicted to chapstick, plus it makes a great fire starter.
    My job......SWAT cop by night got me into always being prepared, work at a gun shop during the day.

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    Pretty much everyday with me. Not pictured is my iPhone and my Glock 19 because my iPhone was taking the picture and my 19 is missing because even though I work at cool company like ITS, drawing from a holster makes people a little jumpy....:D
    photo.jpg

1 - ITS Tactical Challenge Coin - Went drinking with military guys once and didn't have a challenge coin on me...won't make that mistake again!
    2 - Kershaw Shallot - I really love this knife and I love the opening system. Stays sharp and does it's job everyday.
    3 - Parker Jotter Pen - It's a pen. It writes nice. Not sure what else to say...
    4 - Keys with Texas Bottle Opener - Because it's Texas and if you can't open a beer within 5 seconds, you have to move... I like to switch out my carabiners and this go around, I'm repping one from NOLATAC Firearms Training!
    5 - Casio G-Shock - G-Shocks take a licking and keep on ticking. Even if you manage to break one, you pay $60 and get another.
    6 - Giveaway "Muggers" Wallet - It's just an old wallet that I carry in my back pocket in case I get held up. I keep fake money and a little note for the robber!
    7 - Real Wallet - Pretty simple wallet. I do keep a set of Bogota Lockpicks in there in case I get locked out.
    8 - Streamlight ProTac 2L - Great price and bright light. I haven't had any issues with it yet.

There you have it. Daily pocket contents. I'm always changing things out and adding or taking away depending on the situation. I'm definitely going to start carrying one of our little EDC Trauma Kits whenever we start producing them.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Average guy number 2 here: Wallet, keys, change, Swiss Army knife (carried one since I was in high school-the original multi-tool ), Kershaw Leek and finally, either my G19 or Smith 642.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    I've got several things I walk out with everyday (never thought about why I'd need a pic of it though, lol). Anyway and in no particular order; cell phone, keys, wallet, mini-mag (keychain), Spyderco Persistence, laptop and bag (loaded with approx 25 lbs of tools for work as auto control systems tech and industrial maint). The cool thing is that I've always got a ton of useful things with me, the bad is that it gets heavy.

45-70

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Cale
    I thought I was the only one they were out to get... I'm starting to see a pattern here :n00b:

400298583.jpg

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    No pictures, but everyday I have a Wilson CQB Elite in a Milt Sparks Versa Max ll, Sparks double mag holder, Fenix TK11 flashlight, cell phone, Spyderco Manix knife, wallet, watch, keys, ink pen, USMC challenge coin and a pre-1913 silver dollar (to remind me of when our money was real) on my person.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    403324_330984040253851_100000267740684_1269265_1729905508_n.jpg

Crappy pic, yay cell phone. (Which would be in the picture, Verizon Alias II)

((10)) Makarov (carried in Uncle Mikes #1 IWB holster), extra mag in Blackwater Khaki pouch, keys, wallet, rune stone, S&W M&P light, KA-BAR (4" blade).

Top Bottom