• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    Anyone recommend a person or place to have an exhaust replaced in the Fishers/ Noblesville area? Send me a PM if you have a good place. Thanks

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Out on 32/38 divide east of Noblesville. Can't think of the name off the top of my head. Took a truck there a few years ago and he did good work.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Muffler and more is not a good place
    I took my jeep there to get a radiator fixed
    Come to find out they took 4 days and 90 doller to pour stop leak in it
    And called it "fixed" IT WASN'T
    Shop is filthy
    They left my keys in the car with the doors unlocked and Windows down after I asked them not to
    No communication skills
    Told me several times the car was ready when it was not

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    Muffler and more is not a good place
    I took my jeep there to get a radiator fixed
    Come to find out they took 4 days and 90 doller to pour stop leak in it
    And called it "fixed" IT WASN'T
    Shop is filthy
    They left my keys in the car with the doors unlocked and Windows down after I asked them not to
    No communication skills
    Told me several times the car was ready when it was not

OP was asking about exhaust work, I've taken three vehicles there and they've always had it done within a couple hours. Shop isn't the best but I'd rather support my local small business than the 5 different chain shops floating around here.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Mendells Auto Repair Inc
    1302 S 16th Street
    Noblesville, IN 46060-3904
    Phone:(317) 776-8703

Great prices. Great customer service.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    OP was asking about exhaust work, I've taken three vehicles there and they've always had it done within a couple hours. Shop isn't the best but I'd rather support my local small business than the 5 different chain shops floating around here.

I understand what he was asking about but customer service is part of ANY business as a whole. In my opinion their customer service is sub par

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    About 6 years ago I took a Ford Ranger in to get a new muffler and tail pipe at Mufflers & More. Long story short. It took 3 trips there for them to get it right. It was the sloppiest welding I have ever seen. Welds that burnt through the pipe, several broken off welding rods stuck to the exhaust...etc. I vowed I would never take anything back to them again. Honestly it could have been a new guy that didn't know how to weld but that kind of work man ship should not have left the shop. To top it off there was ample room on the Ranger to make it easy...I would've hated to see what kind of work they would have done on my Trans Am with tight space.

As far as Kents goes, I took my F-150 if there a few years ago to have a Magnaflo muffler installed. Although it was a better experience than mufflers and more the quality of work isn't what I would expect. My tail pipe isn't straight as it angles towards the ground. The guy that did the work(which I believe is the owner/shop manager) commit was "at least this way the water will run out of the pipe easier". This is on top of me having an appointment and still waiting for about 3 hours for a simple muffler install. If they would have told me it was going to take 3 hours I would have made arrangements for someone to pick me up or take my business elsewhere.

Now that being said I haven't had a chance to have anymore exhaust work done. So I have no idea where I would go but I know 2 place I won't be going to.

Top Bottom