• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oni7734

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Speedway
    Has anyone seen this show on TLC? Folks wring up $400 worth of stuff and pay less than $50 after their coupons... What's more impressive is the stockpile they have in the basement.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    My wife is one of those people. She's been doing it for a few years and I just thought it was funny at first. Now it is something that makes me proud of her. She says it's her contribution to our family since she doesn't work. I have been with her when we go to a store and walk out with a couple carts full of stuff for less than five bucks.

That all said, the Indy area is not "friendly" to extreme couponing like some other metro areas. All the stores I can think of around here limit the customer to either 2 or 4 identical coupons at a whack.

We don't have as big a stockpile as some folks on the TV show, but I don't envision running out of some things in my lifetime :):

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    My wife is one of those people. She's been doing it for a few years and I just thought it was funny at first. Now it is something that makes me proud of her. She says it's her contribution to our family since she doesn't work. I have been with her when we go to a store and walk out with a couple carts full of stuff for less than five bucks.

That all said, the Indy area is not "friendly" to extreme couponing like some other metro areas. All the stores I can think of around here limit the customer to either 2 or 4 identical coupons at a whack.

We don't have as big a stockpile as some folks on the TV show, but I don't envision running out of some things in my lifetime :):

We're going to meet up with our ladies and do dinner. I know that Kathy and I would like to hear more about how she does this, and your company isn't so horrid that I couldn't tolerate you for a couple of hours. :D

nmcampbe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Central IN
    I must say the show is very "extreme." My wife and I do the coupon thing, but it does take lots of work but is very rewarding. It is amazing what you can get for free sometimes. It is a very good way to stockpile items and once you get a stock built, you can cash in on the opportunity buys. The cashiers tend to not like it though, very rarely do the coupons scan through correctly and you have to watch them like a hawk if you want to be successful.

Top Bottom