• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    SOLD SOLD SOLD Hey fellas, I have a slightly used black iPhone 5. It doesnt have a scratch on it and has a Ghost armor screen protector that comes with a lifetime warranty. I also have a black snap case that in my opinion is simple, sleek, and is all i would want in terms of a case.

I do not have the box or headphones but, I do have the data cable that comes with it.

This is the factory unlocked version of the phone so, any and all nano sims will work with it.

I am open to firearm offers on it but probably am looking more for handguns.

I want to make sure that this is out there... I am an IL resident so whatever we trade must go through an FFL (fine with me).

I am really looking for a Kimber Custom II and would be willing to throw in some cash to offset the price (depending on the condition of your handgun). I am also looking for a Brno 611, a BSA Martini Mark III, or Anshutz 54.

Let me know if anyone is interested here..

Thanks

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    You may want to verify the factory unlocked status. With the iPhone 4S factory unlocked was only good for GSM networks not CDMA (Verizon). If you however purchased a Verizon iPhone you could get it unlocked and if you did it would work on both CDMA and GSM.

Again, theres a good chance that if this was purchased as a factory unlocked phone from Apple, it will work on any GSM network world wide but will not work on CDMA.

I'm not saying it won't but I'd verify it with Verizon before buying it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom