• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    "Fast food" and "service" don't even go in the same sentence unless the world "pathetic" is added in somewhere. There is a younger guy that works the late shift at Hardees' off Harding/465 who is great. The fact that I can actually remember one good employee out of the many fast food visits I end up making due to my schedule is a real clue as to the state of fast food anymore. When you have employees who don't care about their job who are being paid minimum wage to get crapped on by management and customers alike, what do you expect? I call it the "Walmart effect." I can go get items at a low price at Walmart but I know going in that I will get absolutely zero customer service, or I can pay a little more and get better service at a Trader Joe's or similar. It's the same thing with food service. I can get a cheap meal with crappy service at McDonald's, or I can pay a few bucks more and have Qdoba/Chipotle/5 Guys and get something decent with better service. You pay your money and make your choice I guess.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    "Fast food" is rarely fast and generally bears only a passing resemblance to food. On the rare occasions that I do eat out at lunch I try to phone in an order and just stop to pick it up. Just as quick, and the places that accept phone in orders tend to be some what higher quality IMO.

Top Bottom