• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Anyone else think it's a big ironic that folks from the 15th fattest state in the US develop and then market products for those folks with fat heads?

I know that as I lost 55-ish lbs, my hat size shrunk as well... Just sayin'...

-J-

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Anyone else think it's a big ironic that folks from the 15th fattest state in the US develop and then market products for those folks with fat heads?

-J-

Is this your way of saying "get off your ass you fat-asses" very nicely?

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I've lost 48 pounds from my peak... my hat size has not changed a bit. I have a large skull, and most normal hats and other headwear, glasses included, do not fit me. I wear an XL motorcycle helmet, for example, and I recall one winter going from store to store trying to find a frickin' knit cap that would come all the way down around my ears.

I for one am happy to see him addressing my market segment.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I work with those frames all of the time. You wouldn't believe the size of some of them, VERY wide from temple to temple. We do sell a lot of them and they look better than most of our frames so props to the guy for coming up with the idea in the first place.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

-J-

Did you have fat rolls on your head or something? My hat size has been the exact same for the last, oh, 15 years and my weight has been up and down through the years. The only thing that has changed my hat size has been the amount of hair I've had. I could see hat size changing if the back of your head looks like a pack of hot dogs.

That said, finding sunglasses that look decent and fit a big head can really suck. After looking at the Fatheadz page, I'm not all that impressed by the frames (sunglasses and rx).

Top Bottom