• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I think most Peace officers are pretty straight arrows who at least make their best attempt to do things the right way. Like these guys, the few who don't seem to be way off the mark. As a kid, my buddies dad was a Rail Road police officer. Every night he would bring home a case or two of something. Canned hams, flashlight batteries, cassette tape recorders, gymshoes, motor oil, etc. Whatever he could fit in the trunk of the car. There is always someone who takes unfair advantage.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Is there ever an occasion where an LEO can accept money for citations like these clowns were doing?

In the Netherlands, you HAVE to pay for a traffic ticket the MOMENT you get it. The traffic officers carry credit card machines. If you don't have a credit card, they will follow you to the nearest ATM. I never asked what would happen if you didnt have enough money in your account.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I think most Peace officers are pretty straight arrows who at least make their best attempt to do things the right way. Like these guys, the few who don't seem to be way off the mark. As a kid, my buddies dad was a Rail Road police officer. Every night he would bring home a case or two of something. Canned hams, flashlight batteries, cassette tape recorders, gymshoes, motor oil, etc. Whatever he could fit in the trunk of the car. There is always someone who takes unfair advantage.

He stopped being a police officer before I was hired by BPD in 1999. He doesn't deserve to be compared to the vast majority of cops that are good.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    In the Netherlands, you HAVE to pay for a traffic ticket the MOMENT you get it. The traffic officers carry credit card machines. If you don't have a credit card, they will follow you to the nearest ATM. I never asked what would happen if you didnt have enough money in your account.

Are there as many ****ty drivers there as in the US?

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Hkindiana I remember hearing about a state or two that did that in the U.S. not sure if they still do but i remember it from CJ class

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    The father was a Bloomington PD officer before being fired for excessive force. He is a turd.

He was also a Terre Haute Officer for an extremely short period. From what I recall it was pretty much the same scenario there. He quit in lieu of being fired for a similar case of excessive force. This was before his BPD days. A long time ago.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom