• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    This is too weird for me. WHY? (you might ask).....

A few weeks ago, I had a dream about Pakistani terrorists with a plan to get massive numbers of members from their 'cells' in the U.S. to hire on as cooks, dishwashers, etc at hundreds of chain restaurants in this country.

Then, at a pre-planned time/date.... they were going to poison the food & beverages with cyanide or a similar toxin, so there would be thousands of casualties, from the Midwest to Florida and Maine.... all within about a 3-day period. The cell members were also to take some of whatever substance, themselves too....... like a martyrdom. No one to arrest and prosecute.

Strange!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    IHOP-Pancake-Revolution.png

All you can eat pancakes and OC... :rockwoot:

Viva la revolucion! :cool:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County

A few weeks ago, I had a dream about Pakistani terrorists with a plan to get massive numbers of members from their 'cells' in the U.S. to hire on as cooks, dishwashers, etc at hundreds of chain restaurants in this country.

Then, at a pre-planned time/date.... they were going to poison the food & beverages with cyanide or a similar toxin, so there would be thousands of casualties, from the Midwest to Florida and Maine.... all within about a 3-day period. The cell members were also to take some of whatever substance, themselves too....... like a martyrdom. No one to arrest and prosecute.

Strange!

Now THAT'S strange. Plausable, but strange.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Under strange but true coincidences...

The manager of the Evansville IHOP was detained for a couple weeks and questioned in September, 2001 in relation to flying lessons he had taken.

You can not make this stuff up.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana

Strange!

Ricin. It would take 12-72 hours to take effect depending on the health of the victim ingesting it.

Imagine 2-3 days of 8 hour shifts and how many just one terrorist could murder. They could probably get 4 days in before the pieces fell into place.

The hospitality industry makes a large segment of the economy. Can you imagine the economic impact of just half a dozen locations scattered around the country.

This is just one of the reasons why the focus on transportation security and going so overboard is so silly and unproductive.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Strange!

Funny, that.

I wrote a short story in high school about a bunch of terrorists buying up all the gas stations over a span of 20 years, and then refusing to sell gas to Americans.

Top Bottom