• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Gathering personal information in this manner is basically what spies do. Isn't this the same way any GOV develops spies in another country? So being trained by "former FEDS" makes it ok? Because this makes the FED GOV not involved how? By a technicality? Is it not possible that these former agents are acting upon a private request of the agency? Is it not possible that the intel agencies are merely tapping into a huge source of free intel, and because it requires no expenditure of taxpayer dollars it is not official and therefore the scope of the gathering activities are unregulated and without oversight. The GOV does this all over the world to it's "enemies" abroad, but it is beyond them to do it to us here at home?
    I am expressing my opinion of the several possible connections that may exist in this situation.

Also, don't forget that Waste Management has the most government contracts of "private" trash services in the nation. Is WM eating the addition costs associated with training and staffing? How is this being funded?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    How is this being funded?
    Probably the same way BP re-couped their losses from paying for clean-up measures. They just pass it along to the consumer. I think Wal-Mart does the same thing. As does any business that incurs an expense. Or maybe they just get a tax break. :dunno:

Either that or it's being paid out of some super-duper top secret anti-terrorism slush fund. It is the former FBI...you know. :shady:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Speaking of which....it's Thursday...trash day in the Hill. I think I hear them now...

The trash man is here...the trash man is here!! Looks like they got new trucks.

images

:):

Tin foil hats...one size does not fit all.

so you have private security trying to be cops again. Ive never seen an FBI raid jacket that said:

FORMER
    FBI
    I bet they have jackets that say:

FORMER
    RANGER
    don't they...or do they just get the necklace made of fingers?

:):

Last edited:

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    This program seems like it can only do good things to me. From my experience, when I get a dispatch to a location that the reporting person has no interest in the location, I respond and investigate but don't take it overly serious. I missed the part of the article that the WM staff is encouraged to go through trash to try to find something to call on. I am familiar with some WM employees and they do not have the time to dig through trash or try to be LE while they are working.

I may just need to increase the effectiveness of my foil hat though, maybe the feds are able to get through 15 layers with their current technology.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    This program seems like it can only do good things to me. From my experience, when I get a dispatch to a location that the reporting person has no interest in the location, I respond and investigate but don't take it overly serious. I missed the part of the article that the WM staff is encouraged to go through trash to try to find something to call on. I am familiar with some WM employees and they do not have the time to dig through trash or try to be LE while they are working.

I may just need to increase the effectiveness of my foil hat though, maybe the feds are able to get through 15 layers with their current technology.
    You can forget about the tin foil altogether.
    The new spy satellite can read your thoughts from 200 miles up.
    An entire roll of tin foil is no more effective than a wad of cotton candy when it comes to the new super duper snooper technology that the evil Gubment is using on us.
    I'm going back into my lead lined room now.
    It won't keep them from reading my mind, but they can't photograph me through the lead. :n00b:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    You can forget about the tin foil altogether.
    The new spy satellite can read your thoughts from 200 miles up.
    An entire roll of tin foil is no more effective than a wad of cotton candy when it comes to the new super duper snooper technology that the evil Gubment is using on us.
    I'm going back into my lead lined room now.
    It won't keep them from reading my mind, but they can't photograph me through the lead. :n00b:

All that weirdo talk is going to get your neighbor to call 9-1-1 and send a SWAT team to your house.

Top Bottom