• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Hard to have a good match when you put the first two rounds of match into a no shoot.:rockwoot:

I will see your two no-shoots and raise you three doubles and a couple hammer follows on the first stage :ar15:

I did get it running on the third stage finally albeit with a relatively heavy trigger pull (3lbs). Ran the first two stages in the second flight for no score by filling a slot that a friend already paid for with no malfunctions. Also ran another 10 big sticks (300 rounds) through it today at Indy Trading Post with no malfunctions....I think I'm ready for Florida Open this weekend!!!!!!

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I will see your two no-shoots and raise you three doubles and a couple hammer follows on the first stage :ar15:

I did get it running on the third stage finally albeit with a relatively heavy trigger pull (3lbs). Ran the first two stages in the second flight for no score by filling a slot that a friend already paid for with no malfunctions. Also ran another 10 big sticks (300 rounds) through it today at Indy Trading Post with no malfunctions....I think I'm ready for Florida Open this weekend!!!!!!

Glad to hear you got it sorted out! Have fun!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I just uploaded the results to the USPSA site. Thanks to everyone for coming.

I have never had a worse match. I wish the next match was closer.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;N_M6l_7wSkk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_M6l_7wSkk[/video]

Top Bottom