• ...and so much more!
  • gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    32   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    All,

There was a group buy for 458 Socom brass but it was closed due to the company putting it on dropping their site sponsor status. I have looked into starting this back up.

So who is interested? If we get enough people together we can get a pretty decent discount. I will handle all the logistics of it. If we don't meet the minimum I will not be able to put this on. (I don't need thousands of pieces of this stuff).

If you are interested please put the numeric amount you would like so i can get a feel if this COULD happen.

-Gunselman

Last edited:

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    If you read the original group buy thread before it disappeared, Andrew was running the group buy himself and not through his company Profire Arms and Supply. He declined to renew his site sponser status and the thread was gone.... I've asked VUPDBlue about this and he is looking into it. As to the buy with Andrew.... I've already laid out cash for brass and he is waiting for some stragglers before placing the order. He can be contacted at 317-757-8132 if you still want to add to his bulk order.

Top Bottom