• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I bought my Range officer on the 4th weekend but today was the first time I got to take it out. The gun never had a FTF and was beautiful to shoot. I can now see why everyone falls for a 1911. I really didn't even want to shoot my XDM but felt she would feel left out. It is one of the smoothest guns I have ever shot, Probably not to the quality of a Baer or the like but for sure really nice for under 700. It does make me want another 1911.

My wife shot my GSG today and really liked it, but still prefers a Buckmark which is what she is going to get for her aniversary, I guess 9th year is Gunpowder & Steel. The GSG is still a blast to shoot and begs for the trigger to be pulled fast. I bought another mag for it today and now have 3 but man are they expensive.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I bought my Range officer on the 4th weekend but today was the first time I got to take it out. The gun never had a FTF and was beautiful to shoot. I can now see why everyone falls for a 1911. I really didn't even want to shoot my XDM but felt she would feel left out. It is one of the smoothest guns I have ever shot, Probably not to the quality of a Baer or the like but for sure really nice for under 700. It does make me want another 1911.

My wife shot my GSG today and really liked it, but still prefers a Buckmark which is what she is going to get for her aniversary, I guess 9th year is Gunpowder & Steel. The GSG is still a blast to shoot and begs for the trigger to be pulled fast. I bought another mag for it today and now have 3 but man are they expensive.

My GF keeps wanting me to get one of the 110rd drums for my GSG, she loves that thing, lol

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I handled one of the Range Masters and I must say, I was impressed! I just about had the cash to buy one and then the idea of getting apistol can came up, so it got put off again.... I've got a few other 1911's so it's not like I'm doing without. but i will say for the money,if it shoots as well as it was put together, I bet it's a great value!

thanks for the shooting report on it. Now to start saving up again!

Doug K

Top Bottom